Greystone CEO, Peter Melby, will join a group of ten game-changers speaking at Denver’s 10th DisruptHR event on August 23rd at EXDO Events Center.
- Dr. Brandon Mathews –Director, Organizational Effectiveness at Alliance for Criminal Justice Innovation
- Jordan George — Director – Leadership & Talent Development at CFE Federal Credit Union
- Colleen Reilly — VP Well-Being Services at Thrive Pass
- Myranda Whitesides — Performance Support Specialist at Interior Business Center
- Samantha “Sam” Schreiner — People Person / HRBP
- Preston Hickman — President of Choice Floors
- Rustin Tonn — Regional Manager at Newgistics, Inc. & Dan Weinstein — Vice President / Founder at Aon / Colorado Leadership Cares
- Nancy Fingerhood — Co-Founder at I, Too, Am Qualified
- Janice Chaka PHR, iPHR — Career Coach at The Career Introvert
- Thomas Palladino — Vice President HR at Refined Analytics
WHAT IS DISRUPT?
THE REBELLIOUS FUTURE OF HR
Disrupt and an information exchange designed to energize, inform, and empower people in the HR field.
10 Speakers, 5 minutes each, and slides rotate every 15 seconds. If you’re an HR professional, a CEO, a technologist, a community leader – and you’ve got something to say about talent, culture or technology – Disrupt is the place.